Full-time, permanent – upto £45,000 per year
Are you an experienced and driven individual with a passion for Commercial Fit-out, Finishing and Maintenance, if so this could be the role for you?
Following recent company growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for two Works Team Finishing Operatives to join our dynamic team to assist us in ensuring that all our projects are finished to a high standard.
Nexus are a team of industry leaders, specialising in the execution of commercial, retail, hospitality & residential projects to the highest standard, the core of these projects are high end restaurants. This is an exciting time to join Nexus as we expand our client base and our team.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
You will be responsible for carrying out the works that arise for our client base around London and the southeast, and sometimes further afield. This could involve different sized jobs such as a repair to a few tiles to a full on refresh, and anything in between. In addition, you will support the project teams to get the project over the line on time and to the high standards Nexus demand.
The post holders will largely work on their own and as part of a team, they will need to be very flexible and be willing to work days or evenings, and be willing to push that extra mile to ensure the client is left with the quality that Nexus consistently deliver. You will need to be experienced and solution focused and have the ability to resolve problems as they arise.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be able to drive and have a clean driving license.
- Substantial experience in the building industry to acquire the skills and techniques of your specialised trade (Plumbing) with a collection of skills in other trades of a high standard.
- Have experience in working in an occupied premises and multiple sites.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of relevant Health & Safety Legislation.
- The ability to make sound judgements and decisions in line with the company’s guidelines and objectives. Be able to think on their feet and know when to ask for support.
- Able to use own initiative
- Able to work to deadlines
- Willing to work in the nexus way always demonstrating a professional image